Wednesday 30 September 2015

'I overheard my dad and his friends talking about Bruce cross-dressing': Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian reveals how at age 11 she discovered her stepfather's secret, She has already spoken out about how she first realized her stepfather Bruce Jenner had a secret he was trying to hide from his family.
But Kim Kardashian revealed to Ellen on Wednesday it was actually her own dad who she first heard about the Olympian's penchant for dressing as a woman.
Speaking to the chat show host she said, 'I always just thought he was being a hater, like he was the new husband and he was jealous and he made this up so I totally let it go and I didn't think about it again.' Kim retold the story she has before when she was 21-years-old walking in and seeing Bruce dressed as a woman for the first time with her own eyes.
 'I walked in and the garage was open and I walked up to go to my bedroom,' she explained. 'I was living with my mom at the time and she was out of town visiting my grandma and so he had forgot that I had moved back in I guess.'
Kardashian explained that at the moment she saw Bruce dressed in women's clothing it immediately clicked and she remembered what her father, Robert Kardashian would always say. 'Then when I walked in I never would have known that was Bruce dressed up and I just ran in and I was shaking and crying,' she revealed.
Kim told Degeneres that she immediately packed a bag and called her older sister, Kourtney and exclaimed she would never guess what just happened. 'You just caught him cheating?' Kourtney asked.

'I wish,' Kim answered.
The two sisters spent the weekend together and conducted internet searches on the topic but said it was still unclear to them what was happening.
'I don't even think he considered himself transgender,' Kim explained. Ellen then asked the very pregnant Kim if baby North has met Caitlyn yet.
Kim revealed that the two have in fact met earlier this summer when Caitlyn invited them over for Father's Day.
Kim questioned Caitlyn about her intentions for inviting them over for the holiday and joked with her, 'You're not expecting a gift for Father's Day too, right?'
'You’re not double dipping here. Are you Mother’s Day or Father’s Day? You get one gift!' 
 Kim concluded, 'No matter if we don't understand it, no matter what people think, if that's how Caitlyn wants to live her life then I support it.'
'And I'm so happy for her and I'll try to do whatever I can to make it an easy transition.'  Kim also revealed she has not yet decided on a baby name for her unborn son yet - she is now seven months pregnant with the bub.

She told Ellen: 'Easton, I do like it I don’t think my husband likes it. I don’t think Kanye likes Easton.
'It’s definitely not South.'
Ellen who had come up with a list of ideas of her own, which included, Tito, Wild Wild and Head said: 'It’s not a good direction. South is not fair.'
She joked she had been told by a psychic friend she would be expecting twins in 2018, who emailed her, to which she responded: 'Lose the email!'
Kim also discussed her husband's plans for his run for presidency in 2020.
Source: Daily mailonline
















No comments:

Post a Comment