Friday 18 September 2015

Selena Gomez she working on how to get Justin Bieber back


In October Edition of Elle Publication, when Selena Gomez was asked about the possibility of dating Justin Bieber again, she giggled at the unexpected line of question,
knowing fully well that the press saw her in a May Snapchat where she and Justin were having dinner with friends. Then again the question was asked, this time around she answered quietly " I don't know , I'll always support him and love him in a way...she went further and you know we grew up together and people have the right to be different, you know we are too young at that time, but nobody was married" said Selena and continued. there was no.. I respect him i think he respect me too, in a healthy manner" , she went on "Finding somebody is not my main focus," she said. "I've dated people. I've been on a few dates, which is exciting."But I've never wanted to get into anything serious, because I kind of did that. I have my guard up. I like to meet people in organic settings. Hanging out with a group of people and meeting through mutual people"


On the other hand, this was what Justin Bieber said to Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O before Selena's interview on Elle publication, " i haven't been in a relationship for a while" in a way he was sending an open invite to Selena, he even went further by saying "I'm a relationship type of guy. I love to be in love and I love cuddling, I love all of that kind of stuff. But I got my heart broken and so I'm just trying to let that heal up."

This is a young couple that has a long record of unstable relationship, Selena and Justin broke up at the end of 2014 which is relatively premature to assume they can't mend the broken hearts, But If they find love again I hope this time around it works for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment