Monday 28 September 2015

"It's Strange for Me to See This Beautiful Woman as the FATHER of my Children" - Caitlyn Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson


Caitlyn Jenner’s family have responded to her transition from male to female in various ways. While some, like Kim Kardashian, have been very accepting, others have struggled. While the reality TV star's former partner admitted it is "surreal", she insisted she has always been "totally supportive" and has known of her feelings for three decades.


She told Us Weekly: "I can't say that it's not a little surreal for all of us... I have to be honest and say it's strange for me to see this beautiful woman, and look in her eyes, and think, 'That's the father of my children, I'm totally supportive of her and always have been."Linda also revealed that Caitlyn told her "who she really was" 30 years ago, and she always "felt terrible" that her former husband - with whom she has sons Brandon, 34, and Brody, 32 - had to hide it for so long before publicly revealing her transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment