Thursday 24 September 2015

Tyga just confirm he's engaged to Kylie Jenner despite 'Rapper Stitches Claims he Slept her'


It appears that the 18-year-old's boyfriend Tyga, 25, has confirmed the two are in fact engaged in a playful Snapchat video. Kylie posted the video on Wednesday, captured by Kylizzlesnapchats, where the rapper emphatically says he is committed to his 'fiancee'.
 A video posted by Tyga confirm engagement rumors to his girlfriend Kylie he said in the video, 'I don't f**k with nobody, it's just me, my fiancee, this lil' dog I just got.'
Tyga sparked engagement rumors to his girlfriend Kylie Jenner as he called the reality TV star "fiancee" in a Snapchat video posted on September 23. He said, "I don't f**k with nobody, it's just me, my fiancee, this lil' dog I just got." 

In an exclusive interview with In Touch magazine, on newsstands now, Miami rapper Stitches (real name: Phillip Katsabanis), claims he had sex with Kylie Jenner just weeks after her 18th birthday adding fuel to an already dangerous feud between Stitches and Tyga.

He went further saying “I did cocaine with Kylie and then slept with her — while she was in a relationship with Tyga,” the rapper, who described their encounter in a raunchy new diss track, tells In Touch. “And if Tyga has one problem with anything I gotta say about his girl, he can come see me whenever he wants. I’ll beat the s--- out of him.



In the said video, the 25-year-old rapper wore a black T-shirt, red cap and necklace with pendant of his initial. Tyga could be seen sitting down in a sofa while his girlfriend wrapped her legs around his waist. 

Earlier in the day, Tyga posted on Instagram an interview video of rapper Logic. In the video, the "All I Do" rapper said almost the same thing as Tyga. "I dont f**k with nobody... like, at all. So, it's very simple. I stay in my house and just me, in my home is my fiancee, my little puppy I just got. And I don't f**k with nobody and I don't go to anywhere. I don't go to party. I barely go outside," Logic said. 




No comments:

Post a Comment