Tuesday 6 October 2015

Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West for His 30 Showers Comment





Amber Rose gave a speech at her SlutWalk on Saturday afternoon (October 3) in downtown Los Angeles, where she publicly forgave Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa for their negative comments about her over the years.

Kanye said about his ex, “I had to take 30 showers” after dating her. “I want to forgive Kanye for what he said about me. I want to let all the negativity go. People are ignorant and you have to be the bigger person and be the positive person to forgive, and move on and help other people around you that have been through the same thing,” Amber said at her walk.




Kanye West had a part in Juicy J‘s “For Everybody,” where he apparently calls her a stripper.

“He came out with this song that really hurt me, because all I did was ever love him. I loved him so much and gave him a beautiful son, and to be told that I was nothing but a stripper. It hurt,” Amber said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment