Sunday 18 October 2015

Born Identical Twin Boys, These Siblings Are Now Brother and Sister


Nicole and Jonas Maines aren't your average siblings. Though they may not look like it, these 18-year-olds are actually identical twins. While they share the same genes, their genders are different. Nicole recently made the brave decision to undergo sex reassignment surgery.


"Being a girl just felt right," Nicole continued. "It felt like that's what I was supposed to be, and I've never looked back. I've never felt like I made the wrong decision. I've never felt like I'm doing the wrong thing with my life. I just knew this is exactly where I'm supposed to be right now."

Like her brother Jonas, Nicole was born as a boy and was named Wyatt.

"I knew that I was trans when I was 3 years old," she said. "Well, I didn't know trans because I didn't know there was a word for it, but I just knew that in my head and my heart that I was supposed to be a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment