Thursday 24 September 2015

Graphic moment Tina Malone's boob EXPLODED after breast implants

 

Actress, Tina Malone , 52, who played foul-mouthed drug dealer Mimi McGuire in UK Channel 4's Shameless , had a boob job done as part of a £50,000 body makeover.
 Just few days after the implants surgery, she was in agony when her left breast swelled up and bursted, leaving a gaping hole. Tina who recently  showcase the results of 'recent facelift' while also flaunting her incredible 11 stone weight-loss in skintight leggings and knee-high boots. The TV star was seen in hospital being examined by a doctor as she prepares to undergo an emergency operation.





Tina chose surgery after losing 11 stone following a gastric band op and giving birth to 21-month-old daughter Flame.

Speaking to Daily Star Online, she said: "I'm a devout Catholic and as each operation went along, I know this sounds weird, but I wanted something to go wrong as not everything can be joyous.

"I'd rather me suffer than one of my family. Touch wood, if I'm going to lose a boob or my mother is going to get cancer, I'd rather lose a boob.

"I believe my faith got me through. I had no painkillers. The surgeons found it extraordinary. The healing was phenomenal. I was up and cooking dinner for six people after one operation."

The former Shameless star was seen a week ago before the explosion of her boobs job, showing off a glamorous figure as she arrived at the hotel, flaunting her impressive 11 stone weight-loss for all to see.
When her boob exploded, she says a part of her thought: "Phew, at least something has gone wrong" as she felt there had to be some suffering, otherwise she wouldn't experience joy afterwards.

The panic-stricken star made a late-night dash with husband Paul Chase, 33, back to the cosmetic clinic where she was told the implant was fine but the stitches were infected.



No comments:

Post a Comment