Thursday 24 September 2015

Kim Kardashian swaps the heels for fluffy slippers 'cause she's suffering from swollen feet

Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up
The reality star, who is expecting her second child with Kanye West in December, was pictured outside her hotel in San Diego in a glamorous black outfit, but her usual signature strappy heels were noticeably missing. Kim Kardashian finally removed  the heels for fluffy slippers which is a lot more comfy on Wednesday as swollen feet took hold.

When Kim was pregnant with North the star regularly suffered from swollen feet this is a symptom common among pregnant women - and once shared a picture of what her tootsies looked like after wearing a pair of caged Givenchy heels.

Kim Kardashian wears hotel flip flops as kim's ankles have swollen up

“Swollen feet or new Givenchy tattoo?” she joked alongside a snap of her heavily indented skin.
Kim has said her second pregnancy has been far easier than her first, despite the struggles she endured trying to conceive.
Looking back into 2013, she shared: “I’ve had a lot of pain everywhere. I’m in pain, physically. I get really paranoid and I start googling things, the things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time.” 
“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want and it hasn’t been that way,” she said when expecting North.
While Khloe joked: “Her back hurts, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too. She calls me up and says’, hold on to these moments Khloe! Adopt, surrogacy, anything! I hate this!”

No comments:

Post a Comment